Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Fall Sticker Haul

I got some new fall stickers for my planner :) Fall stickers have to be my favorite and I was super pleased with all of these stickers! Links to the sticker shops will be linked under the pictures!



Custom headers! second time ordering from this shop, love her stickers, Kayla (the shop owner) is so sweet and always responds to messages and questons. Love her little sample sheet that always comes with orders!
http://ohhelloco.com/

Both from One Orange Snowflake, First time ordering from her shop but will definitely be ordering again! 

These are all from Bella Rose Paper Co. She has so many functional stickers, these boxes are so so cute. Love that she has stickers that look like they're glitter stickers but they're really not so you don't have to deal with the mess :) can't wait to place another order! 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me here on your blog! I'm glad you love your stickers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all! Im obsessed with the ones that I ordered from you, you have the cutest weekend markers :) cant wait to place another order for november :)

      Delete