Sunday, July 5, 2015

Erin Condren - week 1

Finished week 1 in my first Erin Condren planner! I will try my hardest to upload my weekly spread every week :)
Currently getting a lot of my stickers from Michaels craft store and an easy shop that I found called LittlePlannerPrints! I have my planner set up as the top section being used for school, the middle kind of as a to do list and then the bottom section is where I keep track of my workouts and meals! On the very bottom section of my planner I try to write something good that happened every day :) working on being a more positive person ;) I also got a sticker to keep track of my spending every day to help me stay on budget!

If you would like $10 off of your Erin Condren life planner use this link: https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/baileylucius1027

No comments:

Post a Comment